Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Why oh why oh why?

Why did I decide to be a Loyalist? While I have to admit there are valid arguments on the sides of both Rebel and Loyalists, it would be so much easier to be a Rebel. Granted, I’d probably end up fighting the smarter half of the class, which would make it so much harder to have “good points,” but at least I wouldn’t be melting my brain out right now.

I just have to keep that big, shiny A grade in mind, that’s all. No matter what, I’m going to get that good grade. If that means my brain melts out, fine then. I should have worked on this yesterday instead of watching the movie Honey, as great as it was (Jessica Alba is my favorite actress).

School can be so pesky sometimes. I’d much rather be writing!

And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about: tomorrow my class is debating the Declaration of Independence. I decided to take the Loyalist's side and now I'm supposed to be coming up with an argument for why England did everything that they did to North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment