Thursday, July 23, 2009

Barnes and Nobles

Me, my mom, and Lizzy went to a writer’s group at Barnes and Nobles on Wednesday. Who’s heard of a literary prospector? Not me, obviously. That’s what the guy, Stephen Hines, is. He loves research, so he gathers all this information that nobody really knows and puts it together in books. It was kind of interesting, since I’m more of a fiction girl. Anyway, we’re going back to B and N for another talk in four weeks. And I met these really nice people, one of whom has already published a book. It was fun. I went home afterward and sat down at my computer (my mom’s really) and edited a looong chapter of my book, and sent it to my friend, who’s editing for me. I’ll hear back from her in a little while and I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment