Friday, January 15, 2010

Randomness

I haven't posted anything in a while. Attack of the Chemistry Tests and all that :) Pretty much all I've done this year is study for the ACT which is *gulp* next month, edit novels, and read. And I've been trying to come up with a present for my sister, Lizzy, who just turned eighteen on the tenth. I feel like this should be an extra awesome present, since eighteen is such a huge birthday and I really want to make it special for her.

On another note, I watched the movie Inkheart, which I loved. I'm halfway through the book, and I'll finish it whenever I can figure out where I left it last. And I'm waiting for the book Eona: Dragoneye Reborn to come out. The first book, Eon, is my new favorite book.

I decided to play some sort of ball sport this year, although I can't decide between basketball, soccer, or football. Football would be so much fun. Everybody always tells me I should play basketball because I'm so tall. Soccer, on the other hand, just looks fun, but I have the least experience playing that.

On a random note, has anybody heard anything about the movie Toy Story 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment