Saturday, February 27, 2010

EJ

I've spent the last two days at my older sister Ne-Ce's apartment, helping babysit my adorable nephew Ezekiel James. He is so cute, I could say that all day. He practically has a fan club everywhere he goes and I finally have some pics of his adorable self.



He talks to himself sometimes and loves dancing. His little baby noises are adorable (and I've definitely used that word too many times). I miss him already, even if I'm going to see him tomorrow...and the day after...and then again on Wednesday...

And yes, the picture is upside down. I took it from a weird position.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - babys are pretty awesome.

    -L

    PS
    my little brother (12 months) has the same pjs as your EJ. Just had to tell you that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, when I went shopping for clothes for EJ with my sister, I saw some of the same clothes that I wore when I was a baby =)

    ReplyDelete