Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have just about one more chapter to write on Summer Rush and then I will be done! Whooo! I'm super excited about that (I always reward finishing a book with chocolate or ice cream or both). But that is not the only thing I'm excited about today.

My college acceptance letter came today! AAAAHHHH!

It might not be my dream college (I love you Murray State University!) but it is the first step in getting to my dream college. And besides all that, hey! I've been accepted into college! I made it! Hold on just a second while I play that song, I Made It (Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne and somebody I can't remember).

Okay, it's playing. I feel like jumping up and doing a victory dance! On top of all this wonderfulness - I've been making words up left and right lately - my birthday is in nineteen days! I will be seventeen years old! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment