Friday, August 13, 2010

Where I Went Today

I had to get up at five thirty today. I was sooo tired. Isn't it so weird to get up "in the morning" and it's not even light outside? For some reason, no matter how many times I do it, that always messes with my head.

So, my sister Elizabeth and I had to go to orientation at Columbia State University (we are now officially students! Yay!). I slept for the entire forty-five minute drive. Something about getting in a car makes my body shut down and go straight to sleep. That hasn't helped at all, since I'm supposed to be learning how to drive, and somebody says "car" and I think "sleep."

I'm completely off the map here (what is it about blogging that makes me start rambling?). What I'm trying to say is, Liz and I went to the campus in Columbia. Everything is so new and exciting! I can't believe I'm going to college.

So far I'm registered for four classes: Pre-Calc Algebra *shudder*. Art History, Intro to Psychology (I think my older sister Kyra is taking this same class and I will be stoked if she is!). Hm... what was the other one? Well, it was something. I didn't get into the English class I wanted, but I'm hoping some space will open up in a couple of days. After all, what fun is college without English?

I just drew a complete blank on what I was going to say next. Honestly, I think my brain went out to lunch and never came back.

I'm going to go find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment