Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching You Up

I am learning the song “Moonlight Sonata” on the piano. The worst thing about it is it makes my hands hurt because I have to stretch across eight keys. Maybe I’m getting the fingering wrong or something but it hurts.

Anyhow, I’m still busy editing Ling Of Fire, although not every day like I should. I have to keep editing more chapters of Firefly Dancer, because I have to send a chapter to AmyKate and KateKale, my two editors. So far I’ve gotten mostly good reports from them, just notations on my grammar. It was never my best subject in school. That was reading. I remember my Mom used to have me read traffic signs when I was little. That seems like forever ago.

Yesterday we had to do yardwork, which was a drag. And today it rained. I really wanted to go swimming. The pool at the Y has a great water slide.

Last Saturday me, my two sisters, and Mom went to a book fair. I got a bunch of horse books and I met this really cool girl. She’s fourteen and a level nine in gymnastics (I’m level six). She’s into photography. I used to be, until all the batteries for my camera died. I really need to find my rechargeable ones.

I have to go edit now. I figured I’d better post something on here. Tomorrow we’re going to the library and maybe I’ll just write something on paper, and then post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment