Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduations, Cousins, & Good Books

It's almost time for my cousin's graduation. I can hardly believe it. All while we were growing up, BFFs all the way, I kind of forgot she was two years older than me. Mikey, as I call her, and I have known each other forever. We're not actually blood cousins, but our parents have known each other forever, so we just say we are. We were both born in California, we both did gymnastics, play the piano, and have a lot of siblings. We both love to read, too. And speaking of reading and relatives. Friday morning my sibs and I are going to a book fair. I love book fairs. All those books everywhere. I've always gotten some of the best books from fairs. Last time I got a High Hurdles book, which I love. After the fair we're going to Books-A-Million so I can get more Phantom Stallion books. Finally. It's the only place I can get them anymore and B-A-M is really far from my house.

On relatives: After the book fair but before the book store, we're going to see Nana. She hasn't been feeling well lately so she can't get out of the house much. I haven't seen her in forever and I miss her so much. A while back I was writing this family newsletter and my mom sent her a copy. She really enjoyed it so now I don't dare show my face without one. I haven't written one in months so I have to make one up fast. You don't mess with Nana. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment