Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Sixteen!

Yesterday was my sixteenth birthday and my parents bought me a laptop! It's a Toshiba and I named her (just randomly decided it was a her) Tasha. Tasha is really dark blue and makes all this funny tinkling noises whenever I open a document or something. I loooove her - it - whatever.

My other sister gave me Crazy Core Skittles, which I love. She got two bags of Sour Skittles about five days before my birthday, and those were actually going to be my present, but we got tired of waiting and we ate them. So.

Jazzy and Buddy (Mom, really, but they got to put their names on it) got me this totally awesome little carousel. I'm waiting to see how long Liz will wait before she hides it because she's tired of me winding it up all the time. And Jazzy was so sweet. Since she couldn't get me a present she wrapped up a Starburst she got with lunch and gave it to me.

I think my siblings are going to be laughing for the rest of my life at the look on my face when I opened Tasha. Zeke said my mouth was hanging open but I really don't think it was. Although I'll admit I forgot to breathe for a second...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Gabrielle! Happy belated Birthday! I got a used laptop for christmas last year. I think I forgot to breathe, as well. =)
    Also...
    In honor of reaching ten members I've created a really cool site badge. If you'd like to post it on your page you can find it at: teeninklings.blogspot.com
    it's underneath the About Me section.
    Keep an eye out for future e-zines!

    Christian

    ReplyDelete