Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband?
Puts God before everything else and doesn’t care that I smile all the time
Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
I d’know
Where do you want your wedding? On the beach, on horseback
What are your views on courtship?
I d’know. Never thought about it
What are your views on your first kiss?
I’ll be wearing a wedding dress when I give it
Do you have or want a purity ring/locket?
No. I’d probably lose it
Do you have or want a hope chest? Sort of.
Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
yes
What kind of wedding dress do you want?
A white one.
What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
Californian morning glories
What do you want to name one of your daughters?
Jillian
What do you want to name one of your sons?
Caderyn
Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?
Not really
What music do you want to play at your wedding?
Taking my sisters into consideration, I probably won’t get a say
Are you a hopeless romantic?
Yes, I admit it, I am.

No idea who already got this, so sorry if you've been tagged twice. I tag Rachel Danielle, Chloe, and Elrania.

1 comment: