Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Driving lessons

It's been a month and four days since I got my learners permit and I got to drive on the road for the second time today! My dad is teaching me and my older sister Liz at the same time and it's fun to see how differently we drive. She loves the accelerator and I love the brake. In spite of my being taller, I drive with my seat closer to the wheel than she does. And everybody said I was going to be the crazy driver :)

When my uncle heard I was driving he said, "Everybody get the women and children off the roads. I'll call the police and have them set up a road block right now." But I just barely hit 25 MPH today.

Dad said I can drive on the roads more often once I make my turns tighter. I love driving. It's so much fun. At this rate I just might be driving before graduation. Oh. Right. That reminds me of something I was supposed to be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment