Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seven Things...

Here is a list of seven books that everybody should read.

1. The Name of this Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch - it's the first book in the Secrets Series. I think it's YA but pretty much anybody can read it.

2. The Angel Experiment by James Patterson - excellent cast of characters, fight scenes, and flying kids. YA

3. Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by...um, I forgot - my favorite book ever, containing invisible dragons and a girl masquerading as a boy. YA.

4. A Voice In the Wind by Francine Rivers - the first of the Mark of the Lion series. Once again, excellent characters. Christian Romance, I think.

5. Dairy Queen by Catherine Murdock - DJ is one of my all-time favorite novel characters. She lives on a dairy farm, which she basically runs by herself, and she wants to play football. YA

6. Firestorm by I have no idea - first book in the Caretaker Trilogy. Has a very interesting style of writing. For the older end of YA.

7. Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw - I had to read this for school. It's historical fiction. I absolutely loved it; five out of five stars. I guess it's YA.

No comments:

Post a Comment