Thursday, June 3, 2010

Two More Days

There are only two more days until my graduation! Well, my and my sister Elizabeth's graduation. I took my senior picture (it was absolute agony. I hate getting my picture taken). My grandparents and my cousins are getting here tomorrow. All the invitations are out. I got my graduation dress, which is dark purple and amazingly beautiful. My sister Kyra and I picked it out.

I still don't have shoes, which is probably just as well. I found this awesome pair but the heels were five inches high, which would make me six foot two. So not happening. I guess I'll wear the shoes I got for my best friend Micah's graduation.

There was this piano song, Croatian Rhapsody, which I was planning to play for my grandparents but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet. Unless a miracle happens I don't think I'll be playing it tomorrow.

Speaking of piano, I graduated from the music school I'd been going to for the past seven or eight years. I'm kind of sad about that. But they let me keep the upright piano I borrowed for them, which is awesome. I'd miss my piano and after all the years I'd been spoiled on it, I'd probably whine about having to go back to a keyboard.

You know the best part about graduating at sixteen? You get to do semester in college with your second oldest sister. That will be so much fun. Me and Kyra and Elizabeth in the same college. Liz and I are already planning all the way we're going to bother Kyra.

Besides that, not much has been happening. I finished another novel after three months of sweating blood over it. I have a ton of library books still to read. I have to make this big picture collage that'll be on display at the graduation ceremony. I should probably get to work on it. After I read the rest of my book. It's called "The Naming" and it's really boring, but I hate to not finish a book.

1 comment: