Thursday, June 24, 2010

I had to take the baby for his checkup

Me, my mom, and my sister Liz took EJ to the pediatrician for his six month checkup. He was so happy up on the table, crawling around, ripping up the paper, and bonking his head on the mirror.

And then it came time for the shots.

I felt awful! I had to hold him still, and he was glaring at me (you gotta watch out for this baby; he will seriously pinch you if you make himunhappy), and then the doctor injected the needle.

His eyes went huge and then he just started bawling. I almost cried, too. I also found out the sight of blood doesn't sit too well with me. EJ cried and cried until he fell asleep, and then he woke up crying. Now I feel guilty every time I look at him.

The no-music thing isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mostly because I didn't use my computer at all yesterday - partly because I broke the rules a little and listened to the radio turned down really quietly when I went to bed. I can't sleep without some sound. I'm guessing it's from all these years of living in my noisy house :D

No comments:

Post a Comment