Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm so excited!

I have shared a room with at least one person for my entire life (sometimes it was three people, one time it was five). It's at the point where I don't even know what I'd do if I had my own room.

I've also had to share a bed. And now, for the first time in about eight years, my dad is getting me my own bed! Whoo!

I sound like I'm three, don't I? :) I can't imagine having my own bed. No tug of war over the blanket. No fighting for pillow space - my sister and I both have really big pillows. I can sleep with my computer. That's not as crazy as it sounds, I promise. I don't have a stereo so my music is all from my computer, so it's nice to have it within arm's reach and not down in the crack between the wall and the bed, like it is now.

Oh, and I can use the twin-sized comforter my other sister bought for me! I'm so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment