Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Official

I have slept way too much this summer. I can never fall asleep at night anymore. For some reason my inner clock is completely reversed so I'll sleep all day and be bouncing off the ceiling at night. It's crazy. Just the thought of actually staying up all day long to get my clock back in the right order is exhausting but I'll have to do it sooner or later. I don't think they have nocturnal colleges.

I'm giving my friend Ryley at least part of the blame for this. He lives in Canada. I ended up staying up later to talk on MSN because of the time difference. So, yes, he's partly to blame :)

On a happy note, I have my favorite ever book from the library: The BHS Book of Natural Horsemanship. I love that book. It's so interesting and it was one of the first books on natural horsemanship I've ever read. Which reminds me, the library has a new natural horsemanship book I need to check out.

I got to see my big sister Kyra for a few minutes today. She's so busy all the time and I miss seeing her. My youngest sister Jasmine had to quit gymnastics, so Kyra doesn't coach her anymore; before, when we were at the gym, I'd see Kyra at least once a week.

Writing has been coming along so-so lately. Every time I sit down to write, my mind starts wandering. I think it's because I have too many distractions in my room - partly the mess, partly the dozens of posters on the wall, partly the other projects lying around.

You can tell my mind is going crazy because of the randomness of this post :) That reminds me - actually, I have no idea how that reminds me. But anyway, I need to find my list of things to do for 2010. First I have to go check on dinner before it burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment