Saturday, July 3, 2010

My favorite quotes from Pirates of the Caribbean

"No survivors, huh? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"There's a lot of big words in there, missy. We're naught but humble pirates." - Barbossa

"Buried on an island that can't be found, except for those who know where it is." - Barbossa

"I'm curious. After killing me, what is it you're planning on doing next?" - Barbossa (I'm starting to see a pattern here...)

"So there is a curse. That's interesting." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Will: "So after my mother died I came out here, looking for my father." Jack: "Is that so?"

"Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"Mostly we figure that means yes." - Gibbs

"It's bad luck to have a woman aboard. Even a miniature one." - Gibbs

"Borrowed. Borrowed without permission, with every intention of bringing it back." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Will: "How can we sail to an island nobody can find, with a compass that doesn't point north?" Gibbs: "Aye, the compass doesn't point north. But we're not going north, are we?"

Norrington: "No additional shot or powder. A compass that doesn't point north. And I half it expected it to be made of wood. You are undoubtedly the worst pirate I've ever heard of." Jack: "Ah. But you have heard of me."

Gillete: "That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen." Norrington: "So it would seem."

"And thirdly, the Code is more like what you'd call guidelines than actual rules." - Barbossa

Ragetti: "You're s'posed to be dead." Jack: "Am I not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment