Monday, June 8, 2009

Total Randomness

I am soooo bored. I read all my books. I finished the summer reading program. I cleaned my room a thousand times. My computer at the house is so slow I can’t stand using it. I’ve been watching way too many movies lately so I am on a movie fast. I think I’ve listened to every song I own about a bajillion times. So that leaves me with these options.

1) Edit my book
2) Practice piano
3) Read books
4) Write some more
5) Haven’t figured it out yet

Speaking of the summer reading program, I got a jump drive for reading ten hours. Getting stuff for reading is as close to getting something for nothing as you can get. And that reminds me. Mom is wiping her hard drive so I have to take all my stuff off her computer and put it on a disk. I remember she wiped my computer two years ago but I didn’t take all my stuff off in time and there went three years of writing. I was pretty upset at the time but since I couldn’t even remember what she’d wiped, I decided it couldn’t be that important. I doubled what I’d already had in a few months anyway. And it’s probably better this way. Some of the stuff I used to write makes me cringe it was so awful. And talk about grammatical mistakes… Mom is a teacher and it’s a good thing she never read any of that stuff. She’d run out of red pens.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you also for following our blog =)

    - J and L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy!! I love your horse picture!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, too. He's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabrielle, thanks for stopping by my blog and following it. I don't mind your following my blog-I enjoy the "network" of Christian bloggers that I come across through the followers. To create a blogroll, I created a post as usual and just edit the post as needed, I am hoping that answered your question.=)Oh, I know what you mean about cringing about the things you used to write-the same goes for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you like reading books? I do. I also do vaulting (gymnastics on a moving horse). I have writen my own book and had it published. On my blog I've done a post on it if you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading books. I also love vaulting, which I can never find out much about. I've watched some routines and thought they were cool.

    That's awesome that you have a published book. I'm going to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete