Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just call me Aunt Gabrielle ^_^

My nephew was born at 11:01 AM today!!!!! I could probably make this entire post just exclamation points, I am that excited!! He is the cutest little baby boy in the world; my world, anyway. He has big brown eyes and curly brown hair and he's really quiet but really alert. He likes sticking his tongue out for some reason, and it's so adorable ^_^

I barely want to let him out of my sight, but Ne-Ce made me go home *sigh*. So I have to settle for the next best thing, and stare at the pictures I took of him until I can go back to the hospital tomorrow!

I am so grateful that everything went well (even though the doctor barely showed up and the really nice nurse did all the work). I was praying so hard because when EJ was born he was so pale and so quiet, it scared me. But everything was and, God willing, will continue to be just perfect!

Now I'm going back to staring at EJ's pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment