Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Post-NaNo and other stuff

I have discovered something incredible - to me, at least. Compared to writing a novel, Spanish and Algebra 2 aren't very hard. My mom is convinced that I have time to do Trigonometry before graduation, but I really, really don't want to.

Now that NaNo is over I'm kind of puttering around, trying to remember what I used to do every day. In a few days I'll start editing - blegh - but there's also the fun of novel swaps, which I love! When else would you get to read a bunch of novels about everything from fantasy quests to the apocalypse?

Now the doctor is saying that my nephew won't be born until the twenty-first! This guy cannot make up his mind and it's driving me insane. How am I supposed to wait that long? It's practically impossible. I'm going to go crazy waiting for little EJ. I've been waiting and waiting and - ugh. I'm stopping right now. I think I've been ranting about my nephew for forever. Even his mother probably wants me to stop :) I have ton of school and editing to do in the meantime.

How was everybody's Thanksgiving? I missed seeing my grandparents :( but I did get to spend the whole day with my sisters.

2 comments:

  1. EJ????

    His name will be EJ? I love that name, seeing as one of my brothers names is EJ. He is 6.

    Congrats, and make sure to post when he does Finally get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name will be Ezekiel James. Ne-Ce came up with EJ, and I've been threatened with bodily harm if I use any other nickname.

    ReplyDelete